As a leader of the firm’s Medical Malpractice group, Marc defends doctors, nurses, hospitals and other healthcare providers in complex litigation. Marc applies well-honed trial acumen to achieve success in the courtroom and to mentor the next generation of litigators at the firm he co-founded.
Marc is a first-call resource for clients facing the highest stakes; he routinely succeeds at trials with complex medical issues involved. Through decades of experience, he has developed a deep understanding of all areas of medicine, and he combines this knowledge with courtroom savvy to aggressively pursue the best possible outcomes for his clients. He has tried hundreds of cases to verdict.
Marc honed his trial skills in the New York County District Attorney’s Office, where he served with distinction as an Assistant District Attorney before entering private practice. There, he prosecuted misdemeanor and felony cases – and cultivated a passion for justice that he now brings to defending healthcare professionals.
Prior to co-founding the firm in 1994, Marc was a Senior Trial Partner at Bower & Gardner. He has been recognized by his peers in Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America, among others, for many years running.
Honors & Recognitions
- Super Lawyers, 2011 to present, Professional Liability
- Best Lawyers in New York, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Best Lawyers in America, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
Community & Professional
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
New York Law School, J.D.
The City College of New York, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York