Physicians, claims representatives and insurance carriers rely on Danielle Chin to skillfully craft winning arguments, motions and medical chronologies aiding in triumphant trial outcomes for each client.
Taking a hands-on approach, she is constantly available to her clients and vehemently advocates for each and every medical professional and medical facility she represents. Through Danielle’s work at prior medical malpractice firms and interning for a Supreme Court Justice who handled medical malpractice actions, she has developed an extensive medical malpractice background that has allowed her to diligently and expertly handle all phases of litigation.
Danielle devotes herself to making the litigation process smooth for each named physician and continuously focuses on learning about the legal profession and the ever-changing field of medicine. Some examples of her continued pursuit to further her legal knowledge includes judging a medical malpractice moot court competition in conjunction with Hofstra University and Northwell Health, and teaching law students about conducting successful depositions as part of a course taught at Hofstra University Law School by Nassau County, Supreme Court Justice R. Bruce Cozzens.
Danielle’s dedication and determination help her cultivate warm, professional relationships with her clients that result in successful outcomes. Organized, focused, and willing to go the extra-mile, she has assisted in numerous trials with defense verdict outcomes, and has successfully argued a summary judgment motion on behalf of her client and their practice in a case where all co-defendants’ motions were denied.
Honors & Recognitions
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America
- Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, 2024
Thomson Reuters, Rising Stars
- New York Metro: 2021 – 2023
Community & Professional
Nassau Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association
The New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Shaub Ahmuty Citrin & Spratt Attorneys Named to 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists10.10.2023
- No Matter How Complex the Medicine, Our Team Can Win It - Congratulations to Rob Castillo on Winning His Trial10.06.2022
- Justice O'Donoghue In Queens County Agrees Hospital and Electrophysiologist Met Standard of Care in Cardiac Management of Decedent and Grants Summary Judgment04.16.2019
Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2014
C.W. Post, B.A., magna cum laude with academic distinction, 2011
Suffolk County Community College, A.A., with honors, 2008
- New York, 2015
- Eastern District of New York, 2016
- Southern District of New York, 2016