With a proven track record of success, clients depend on Jeremy S. Rosof to strategically shape complex, high-stakes cases and to meet or exceed their service expectations. He cares for each client, offering experienced counsel and taking pride in his ability to forcefully advocate their interests on paper and in the courtroom.
Jeremy has handled all phases of the litigation process from case inception through appeals and on to enforcement of judgments, and his practice has spanned a gamut of diverse substantive areas of law, including, among others, personal injury defense, professional liability, construction litigation, commercial litigation and civil rights. Over the course of his more than two decades at the bar, Jeremy has litigated adverse to foreign sovereigns, participated in an historic election law case and his name has appeared on briefs filed in the New York Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Incisive and diligent, Jeremy was honored with the “40 under 40” award from Long Island Business News in 2013; is rated AV Preeminent (5.0/5.0) by Martindale Hubbell and has been listed in Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers®, New York Metro from 2016 – 2022 and in Thomson Reuters, Rising Stars, New York Metro from 2013 – 2015.
Prior to joining Shaub, Ahmuty, Citrin & Spratt in 2012 Jeremy clerked for a United States District Judge and was then associated with and Of Counsel to some of the most prestigious law firms nationally and internationally, where he became accustomed to norms of practice at the uppermost reaches of the legal profession. Internalizing those standards, he makes every effort to ensure that each of his clients receives superior representation.
Jeremy’s work has been featured in the New York Law Journal and The American Lawyer and he has contributed to commentary on the Commercial Division of the Supreme Court in the seminal treatise on commercial litigation in New York State courts. Additionally, for eight years he volunteered his time serving his community as a local elected official in Roslyn Harbor, New York, where he was the Deputy Mayor, Fire Commissioner and a member of the Village’s Board of Trustees.
Honors & Recognitions
Rated AV Preeminent (5.0/5.0) by Martindale Hubbell
America's Most Honored Lawyers, 2020
Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers®
- New York Metro: 2016 – 2023
Thomson Reuters, Rising Stars
- New York Metro: 2013 – 2015
Long Island Business News “40 under 40”, 2013
Community & Professional
Nassau County Bar Association
- Shaub Ahmuty Citrin & Spratt Attorneys Named to 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists10.10.2023
- The SACS Litigation/Appellate Strategy & Advocacy Group at the Forefront in Eliminating Non-Viable Causes of Action in CVA Cases04.30.2021
- Starting off November with a Significant Win In The Second Circuit Court of Appeals to Protect Our Clients11.05.2020
- In A 49 Page Decision, J. Sandra Feuerstein of the EDNY Dismisses All Allegations of 1983 Civil Rights Violations and Medical Malpractice in Aggressively Contested Case07.01.2019
- SACS Appellate Group Obtains Significant Remittitur In Spinal Fusion/CRPS Case in Appellate Division, Second Department08.15.2018
University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, J.D., 1999
University of Pennsylvania, B.A., summa cum laude, 1996
University Scholar, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York, 2000
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Supreme Court