When facing a lawsuit, clients trust Jason Corrado’s more than two decades of experience to quickly identify key issues and defenses and reach a just resolution that satisfies their needs.
His hands-on, personal approach provides clients individualized experiences and representation based on their practice, circumstances, and his adept analysis of a case. Jason brings understanding of the law, the medicine, and the people he is defending.
When a case goes to trial clients benefit from his background having practiced on both the plaintiff and defense sides. Jason effectively analyzes a case’s weaknesses and strengths, identifies how all sides of an argument will be interpreted by a juror and determines how to best present the facts of the case in a clear way.
Jason has also developed a focus in the industry’s burgeoning legal area of federal cases involving constitutional violations. Clients particularly appreciate his extensive litigation experience in these matters as there is little precedent, and efficiency in resolving pertinent issues is vital.
He has presented to healthcare professionals on medical malpractice topics.
- Starting off November with a Significant Win In The Second Circuit Court of Appeals to Protect Our Clients11.05.2020
- In A 49 Page Decision, J. Sandra Feuerstein of the EDNY Dismisses All Allegations of 1983 Civil Rights Violations and Medical Malpractice in Aggressively Contested Case07.01.2019
- Jason Corrado Obtains Defense Verdict In Nassau County Following Testimony of Nine Different Experts03.06.2019
Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 1998
Boston University, B.A., 1992
- New York, 1999
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York