Email MeSteven R. Goldstein
Steven R. Goldstein
Steven Goldstein chairs the Firm's Design Professional Practice Group, dedicated exclusively to the representation of architects, engineers and land surveyors. Mr. Goldstein possesses extensive experience in representing design professionals in all phases of litigation. He is also extremely skilled in providing a full range of legal services involving sophisticated business and risk management counseling to insurance companies and individual clients to assist in analyzing and minimizing liability exposure to avoid litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Professional Liability Defense - Design Professionals
- General Liability Defense
- New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1990
- District of Columbia, 1990
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- Syracuse University Graduate School of Management, Syracuse, New York
- Long Island University, C.W. Post Campus, Brookville, New York
- B.A. magna cum laude - 1984
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers New York 2014 - Metro Edition
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Council of Engineering Companies of New York, Affiliate Member
- New York Society of Architects, Professional Affiliate Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member - Torts, Insurance & Compensation Law Section
- The American Institute of Architects, Allied Member
FIRM OVERVIEW PRACTICE AREAS ATTORNEYS ARTICLES OFFICES
RECRUITING RECENT NEWS CONTACT US HOME
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
by Shaub, Ahmuty, Citrin & Spratt. All rights reserved. Disclaimer | Site Map. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.
This Firmsite® is designed and hosted by FindLaw®, a service of West Group, Eagan, Minnesota.